Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun in July

Our neighbor left this little treasure on our front doorstep. Adam loves them. I have, however, had to hide them as Adam has discovered that chalk works on all surfaces, not just the sidewalk. I've asked my neighbor to wait a few years before she gives him any Sharpies.


This kid is just cool...


Future GQ model. I think his legs will really help him break into the industry...


We went to the Monroe County Fair. Scott and I thought the food and rides were way over priced ($3/person to ride the Merry-Go-Round) but Adam had a great time. I think it's time for him to get a job.


Showing off the latest war wound. He fell out of the backseat of the car onto the pavement.

3 comments:

NaDell said...

owww! That is quite the scrape! I love pictures of baby rolls. They are so cute. I'm glad I found your blog. It fun to read about you guys and get to know you better.

Deborah said...

I like the month in review pictures. Definitely, Mr. GQ in training!

Mary said...

Cute pics. I'm guessing Adam is already better than me on Rock Band.