Friday, May 16, 2008

More Happenings

Here are some more random pictures from our camera. Adam really doesn't like his church shoes. They are really stiff and a little too big. Right after I put them on him last Sunday he cried and ran to the entryway. When he came back he was holding his frog boots and saying "help". Poor baby, I still made him wear the church shoes. I'm mean like that.

I'm glad that Adam's girth makes this picture modest enough to post. Scott went to give him a bath one night and threw him in the tub with his socks on. Adam sensed that something wasn't quite right.

Adam's latest thing is climbing anything and everything. It started with the train table in his playroom. He used his blocks to get up but was unable to get down. No problem, he would just scream until I came to rescue him. We solved this problem by lowering the table and rearranging the room a bit.

I just love this picture. Adam loves walks and always wants to go out the door in the morning. Scott was nice enough to take him for a short walk one morning before work. What a nice Daddy.

8 comments:

Joanna said...

you need to let the poor kid wear those boots to church! He is too cute!!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Once I put a kid in the bathtub with a diaper still on. They looked at me like I'd lost my mind. I had.

Anna said...

I see he has his rain boots on in that last picture too. So cute!

Amy said...

Jack loved this post. HE giggled at Adam's boots.

Mary said...

I LOVE the shirt and tie. What is cuter than a little guy all dressed up like a man.

Deborah said...

I laughed at every picture!

happy mom said...

He is such a doll! how cute, I love his fun personality, but how could he have anything else with his parents!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love your happenings pictures. They really are very sweet and give a good picture of Adams personality. I can't wait to see the little man.