Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happenings

I was moving our pictures from the camera to the computer and decided to share a few of the more amusing ones. I took this one a while back. I found this gorilla while cleaning Adam's playroom. I'm not exactly sure what transpired but, seeing as Adam still has all of his limbs, I'd say he won.


We visited Lollypop Farm (our local Humane Society) a couple of weeks ago. Adam was in heaven. There were volunteers out walking dogs, which he stopped to pet. Plus tons of farm animals. He especially liked the ducks.


We went to Strong Museum on a Friday night with some of our friends who have kids the same age. I don't know about you, but it looks like Mrs. Finkle and Scott are having more fun than the boys.


Getting ready to go out one night, Adam insisted on wearing my necklace and cried when I finally took it off of him so we could go. What can I say? The kid's got taste.


This picture looks so sweet, doesn't it? Adam looking out at the bird feeder. Yeah. Look at his right leg. Um, that's his diaper. And no, it wasn't just wet.


That's all for now. I think I still have some more to upload. So, stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I have to admit. It was totally fun - even if it was just who could press down the pedal the fastest.

Joanna said...

I love all the pictures! The diaper in the leg is too funny.

NaDell said...

The diaper issue has happened more than once at our house and it surprises me every time. What cute stuff you do.

happy mom said...

how many times have my kids had that diaper thing with out the pj's to hold it in place!

love all the pictures!