Monday, October 17, 2011

Summary of Summer: Part 2

Scott had his 20-year high school reunion.  These are his friends, otherwise known as his "AP Physics Study Group".  They had a special table in the library.  Enough said.


Future AP Physics Study Group.  Scott will show you guys where to find your table.

Something epic happened this summer.  Scott got a new wallet.  That is scotch tape people.  Scotch tape.   


When the kids go to bed at night I clean up the toys.  Occasionally I find little vignettes and I wonder what scenario was being played out from her imagination.

The summer wouldn't be complete without wrestling.  Paige was a semi-voluntary participant.

We went to Scott's annual employee party at an amusement park.  I don't like amusement parks.  Call it trauma from my hometown, but I always feel a little nauseous, even if I don't ride the rides.  And don't get me started on the kiddie pools.  Okay, I'll start.  Five floating bandaids people!  Five.





I make him hold my hand.  He meets the height requirement, but I'm still afraid.

We participated in a fruit and vegetable CSA this summer.  It was wonderful.

Adam, Jane and their friend figured out how to play a game without Paige's "participation".

We fed the ducks.


Posted by Picasa

They slept.  I am so thankful that happens.  Every. Single. Night.

3 comments:

NaDell said...

Andy said he always had his wallet duct taped in college.
We both say gross to the bandaids in the pool.

Anna said...

The scotch tape and bandaids cracked me up. Your camping trip looked fun! You're a better woman than I am.

k1 said...

The Future AP Physics Study Group? Totally. Especially if Ross has anything to do with it.