Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quotables

Dorothy was trying to put both kids to bed one night while Scott and I were out (bless her!). Here is a conversation between her and Adam:

Adam: (singing and making a general ruckus)
Dorothy: Adam, Jane can't concentrate and drink her bottle when you're making that noise. The noise bothers Jane.
Adam: (continuing to sing and make a general ruckus) The noise bothers Jane, the noise bothers Jane, the noise bothers Jane! Grandma, what's noise?


I had had a difficult morning with Adam. He had a couple of potty accidents and I was already a little exasperated by breakfast. Scott was trying to cheer me up.

Scott: Adam, don't you have the best Mama?
Adam: In the whole world!

Bless his heart. I love that kid.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Aw. Well that is just too sweet. Hard to be fed up after that.