Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Foil Wrapped Deliciousness

What would make a young mother haul her 8-month-old and 2-year-old out to wait in this line on a hot summer day?

Three words: Free Chipotle Burrito.


We got there right when it opened and only waited about 20 minutes; not too bad. Adam loved the bottomless "spicy".

Jane, well Jane just smiled and flirted with everyone. Luckily I had a delicious burrito to eat, otherwise I might have had to resort to nibbling on Jane. It's happened before, it'll happen again.

I am sorry for three things:
1. My camera was in black and white mode, I'm not trying to be artsy, I don't know how to be artsy.
2. Chipotle opened, like, a month ago. I'm still catching up on my blogging.
3. My blog background is horrific and blinding. I don't know what happened. I blame Scott. I'm fixing it.


*I fixed the background. No more blinding turquoise. Sorry gentle reader.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I like the black and white. And the new background. And Chipolte.