Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Mamma Go Away."

Adam has decided that he would like to be able to play with Jane alone. It has happened more than once that I set Jane on the floor and then Adam requests that I go away. He will then scoot his toy closer to Jane and start playing. I hear him saying things like, "You like that Janie?" and "See the marbles Janie?"


He always has Jane's best interest in mind. I found this in Jane's swing while she was sleeping:


Adam's truck delivered Jane's binkie, you know, just in case.

While the thought was nice, Jane takes care of her own sucking needs these days. She found her thumb and hasn't looked back:

In other news, we celebrated Jane's 1/3 birthday (4 months for those of you who flunked math).

We have her doctor appointment on Tuesday, I'll post her stats then.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Save this post so you can remind him, when he's 12 or so, how much he loved his little sister.

Anna said...

He is such a great big brother!