Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 years and 4 Months

Jane had her four month check-up today. She's no "little" lady. She is 26 3/4" (above the 97th %ile) and...
16 lbs 11 oz (92nd %ile)! She is almost as tall as Adam at this age, but Adam was 19lbs 14 oz.!


Speaking of Adam. He had his two year check-up. The nurse said this would probably be the last time he gets weighed on the baby scale:)

He is 37 1/2" (97th %ile) and 35lbs 5 oz (above the 97th %ile). They say that you can double your child's height at 2 years as an indicator of adult height. That means Adam's predicted height is 6' 3"!

Adam has his appointment with the allergist in May. Keep your fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Adam weighs about the same as my girls. I need to check Amanda and see where she was at this age. She was a little chunker like Jane. Adam looks so big sitting up there. We need to have him over again. We all love him. (and Jane)

Heather Jewell said...

I love the pictures on the scale. That's a fun idea. Wow, 6'3. I have heard that double your height at 2 is really accurate; that will be neat to see if it is true for Adam.

Anna said...

I love Jane's little rolls. How do I get those on my kids?

Carrie said...

LOVE those juicy thighs Jane!!!

Mary said...

We need Adam to marry Clara. She is going to need a tall man!