Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Elves

This little boy, D, is a friend of the family. Ever since he realized that he and Adam had matching pajamas, he has been trying to maneuver getting them to wear them at the same time.

He showed up to our house one night wearing the pajamas and I just so happened to be putting Adam in the same ones. He was thrilled. We had to snap a few pictures.

D has said that he hopes when Adam is older they can wrestle. He's really looking forward to that.

I have a feeling Adam will like that too.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Very cute. I can imagine that Drew thinks that is totally cool.

Anna said...

Very cool. Now if they only made them in Scott and Cary's size.

Joanna said...

love the pictures

Mary said...

I love, love, love the stripped jammies. It took me a bit to realize that it was Drew in the pics. He looks so grown up.

Veronica said...

Those really are awesome pajamas!!!