Monday, October 6, 2008

29 Years Old and 30 Weeks Pregnant

As the title says, I turned 29 this week and Baby Jane is now 30 weeks. The trip to NYC was my birthday present from Scott. This didn't stop us from also celebrating in our traditional (and cheap) manner of going to Red Robin for my free burger. I also have a coupon for a free ice cream from Cold Stone, I'll be using that this week.

My friend Amy and I have birthdays the same week. To celebrate, we went to lunch with friends. Amy gave me these beautiful flowers that are just now starting to wilt. Thanks to my great husband and great friends for a memorable birthday.


I also reached the 30 week point in my pregnancy this week. At my next Dr. appointment I start making my appointments every two weeks instead of every four. I know I still have a ways to go, but it's hard to believe how quickly this pregnancy is going (talk to me again in about 8 weeks).


6 comments:

Deborah said...

How did you get a free burger at Red Robin?

Veronica said...

Happy birthday! It sounds like you had a good week! Good luck with the last couple of weeks of your pregnancy! She is going to be a beauty!

Mary said...

Happy birthday! You look beautiful. Has your kitchen always been green? Great color.

Jodie said...

Happy late birthday! So is her name officially Jane? I love it!

Anna said...

Still look good! Grooooow baby groooooow!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations on hitting the 30 week mark. You look fantastic! PS-I love the nyc pics-what a great birthday present.