Thursday, September 4, 2008

"Ducks. Boats."

That is what Adam says to us almost every night. He still talks about going to feed the ducks. We were finally able to find a place without huge signs discouraging "feeding of the waterfowl". There were little signs, but they were much easier to disregard. Plus, everyone else was doing it.

Anyway, Adam loves to feed the ducks. He doesn't quite understand that they are afraid of him and will walk toward them and get frustrated when they jump back in the water.



After we fed the ducks we walked along the Erie Canal.


Adam stopped to feed the ducks a little more. This spot isn't nearly as safe and made both Scott and me a little nervous.


And the icing on the cake was that a "boat" came down the canal. Adam couldn't have been more pleased.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I still love his shoes. I may just have to copy you. I think you should frame the one of you two cuddling!!!

Deborah said...

Every little kid loves S****n Place. I have similar pics with my kids at the same age.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love Adam's little converse and his blue hat-he is the cutest. Feeding the ducks is always so much fun-we fed the ducks with the Tristan for the first time a couple of weeks ago, but he isn't quite old enough to really enjoy it.

Anna said...

He looks so content, but then again, he always does!

Joanna said...

I love that picture of Adam laying on your lap. So sweet.