Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Now and Then: 14 Weeks

I've been lamenting the last few months about how much bigger I am with this pregnancy. I decided to go back and look at some pictures from before and, to my surprise, I don't look that much bigger. This one is from today (sorry about the armpit shot):

And this on is from my pregnancy with Adam:

As a matter of fact, my arms are the only thing that look significantly bigger this time around, which seems unfair since I haul around a 35 lb toddler.

7 comments:

Amy said...

You have more muscle in your arms because you carry around a 35 lb toddler. I still think you look fabulous!

Heather said...

I agree with Amy. Also it is the cut of your shirt
You look great!!!!

Deborah said...

Muscle Mass! That's why they are bigger.

Anna said...

You look awesome! You carried Adam so well, you'll carry this one well too.

Joanna said...

you look fabulous! Everyone is right...it is muscle.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

That's amazing! I look more pregnant than you do. You look fantastic. Tell Adam to get ready to carry this baby around. I'm sure he'll be strong enough.

Stephanie said...

You amaze me! If there's anyone who can hide anything on her body it would be you. You've got so much of what I envy most....length. But you don't need worry at all because you look great!