Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sound Bites

Everyday phrases at our house:

"Stop playing with your penis."

"Stop biting Jane's head!"

"I need some personal space right now."

"Make better choices."

"Get your hands out of your pants."

"You don't need to tell me every time you have to go to the bathroom."

"No, you can't pee in the bushes."

"You can't go outside without pants on."

"That sound Jane is making should tell you that she doesn't like what you're doing."

"Jane, what on earth are you doing?!"

"Did you bite her?"

"Did you bite him?"

"Why would you do that?"

"Where are your underpants?"

"Put your underpants back on please."

"It's time for 'quiet time'."

"Daddy will be home soon."


It's a glamorous life I lead.

3 comments:

kelly said...

It's our house with different kids' names.

Heather Jewell said...

My favorite one is "The sound she making should tell you that she doesn't like what you are doing." I swear, I must say that like 10 times a day.
It is usually followed by the phrase "A game is only a game when both people are enjoying it."
Thanks for the laugh.

Anna said...

So many underpants related ones. I wonder if there are this many when you potty train a girl.