Tuesday, June 1, 2010

March Anyone?

I'm sorry. I'm a slacker. Not really, my house is relatively clean and I showered (recently) but I am a blog slacker. Lest you think I died, please know that I have been reading all of your blogs, I just have been a slacker about posting. So, here are some pictures from March. Adam had a birthday in March but, because I fear retribution from him when he is older, I will dedicate a separate post exclusively to that event.

We spent a day at the local zoo. Adam's favorite exhibit is the sea lions. We are going again on Friday with his preschool group and getting a private tour from a friend who works there.


Jane had her 15 month Dr. appointment in March (her 18 month is next week). Our children have never been petite. She weighed in at 27.5 lbs. She, like Adam, follows her own growth curve, roughly one standard deviation above the 95th percentile. Like my technical terms? I took a statistics class once and passed with a solid "B". That, unfortunately, does not mean that I have any recollection of what a "standard deviation" is. It sounds right though, doesn't it?



Scott was singing the music from and Tom and Jerry cartoon one day and decided to look up an episode on YouTube for Adam to watch. He looks a little disturbed, no? It made me realize that there is absolutely no violence in Dora or Little Einsteins. I am not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.


We feed the missionaries from our church once a month. They were trying to get Adam to do some yoga, I think. The guy on the left went home a couple of weeks ago. We'll miss him.

Jane adds spice to our lives everyday. One of her antics is to collect items from where they belong and find new homes for them. This is a picture of one of her hide and seek escapades. Nothing of great importance here, but I am currently missing my camera and haven't ruled her out as a suspect.


I don't even have words for this one. This is just Jane in all her glory (or all her peanut butter).


I picked up this little gem at Goodwill (the toy not the boy, he came from my womb). It's kind of like dodge ball but you have a velcro target on your chest and the balls stick to it. It's a little outside Adam's current skill set, but I have a feeling he'll grow into it.


And, in case you forgot that all of these pictures were from March, here is Jane dressed for church one chilly morning.
Oh, this girl. I need to do a separate post just on her...

1 comment:

Anna said...

Jane and the Boy weigh the same. How, oh how, can I bulk him up?