Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Trouble

Jane finally decided to start “officially” walking the other day.  She took her first steps at Thanksgiving but has been playing it cool since then.  Unfortunately, her new status as “ambulatory” has given her quite the adventurous spirit and has gotten her into all sorts of trouble lately.

IMG_4675

Climbing on things is a new hobby and has really opened up a world of possibilities for her.

IMG_4678

In other news, I made a list of activities to do with Adam to avoid my fallback plan called, “Dora”.  One of those things was making a fort.  Adam hadn’t ever done this before and it had been years since I attempted the feat so I was pretty proud of my structure that consisted of a couple of chairs with a blanket thrown over them.  Well, leave it to Scott to one up me.  I came downstairs to this structure later that day:

IMG_4687

Much cooler.

IMG_4689

Notice his use of the tunnel as a point of entry?  That was my idea.  The rest?  I just don’t possess the engineering skills to accomplish such greatness.

6 comments:

Sean Rigby said...

Congratulations! Super-exciting!
And having a baby is cool too.

Heather Jewell said...

Um, that would be me.

Amy said...

I could use some tips from Scott on how to build a better fort. Way cool.

Amy said...

Um, and does Sean, I mean Heather, know something I don't know?

Amy said...

OK- So I get it now. Congratulations.

Seleta said...

Congrats on the baby! So exciting!