Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Florida Vacation: Part One

We went to Florida a couple of weeks ago to escape the bitter cold of Rochester.  We were so excited to pull out the short-sleeved shirts and sunglasses; Jane especially like the sunglasses.

IMG_4694

Anybody who knows me well knows I could eat out for every meal and be a very happy woman.  So we enjoyed lots of meals out including breakfast at this little gem:

IMG_4711

We also enjoyed that elusive delight called a “free upgrade”.  We reserved a full-size sedan-type car and were given this beauty.  Very cool.

IMG_4712

The resort we stayed at had a heated pool and we did partake.

IMG_4717

Up next…Disney World.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Oh man...I LOVE the Awful House! They have the best hash browns. I eat there every time I go home.

Amy said...

I finally persuaded my family to go to the Waffle House in Atlanta last time we were there. I think the 10 of us ate for $3.00. Love that place.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

FUN! I love that that Adam was excited to see the castle from the Disney movie and that I am not the only parent who allows their children to experience sand in such an intimate way.