Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Trouble with Independence...

Adam will be three in March and has been potty-trained for several months. We are very proud of his accomplishment. The problem with this whole potty thing is two-fold; he has a bladder the size of a peanut and, until recently, couldn't pull his pants up/down by himself. These two things in combination led to me pulling up/down his pants, no joking, about 20 times/day. I was highly motivated to teach him to do it him self.

He's getting the hang of it.

When it comes right down to it, they're up. I'll take it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Gotta love it.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Is he auditioning for Jersey Shore?

Joanna said...

man I love that kid. I wish I would have taken a picture of him in Abby's. I would have been the perfect picture to add to this post!