Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gag Me with a Spoon

I have been especially nauseous with this pregnancy and one of the most gag-inducing tasks I have to perform is making Adam’s oatmeal everyday.  He has his own special recipe which includes (but is not limited to) oatmeal made with soymilk, with a banana, raisins, cinnamon and a scoop of peanut butter.  This is how it looks before being mixed:

IMG_4866

And after:

IMG_4867

The look alone is enough to make me gag, but the smell too.  Ack.  But, Adam always eats it with vigor:

IMG_4868

but never with pants…

IMG_4869

3 comments:

NaDell said...

That kid cracks me up. I can't wait to meet him (actually all of you!) in person.
Um, did I miss something or is this really your first announcement of a new baby? Congratulations! Fabulous. You may need a dust mask or something. Try the hardware store. =)

Anna said...

I'm with you - gag.

Veronica said...

that was me a few months ago... so very happy that phase is over with! Good luck with your pregnacy! I am excited to see another beautiful Holmes baby!