Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Holmes Diet

Trying to lose those last 5 pounds? We have the diet for you.

Eat whatever you want! Our diet included baklava, biscotti, sesame chicken and pizza.

What's the catch?


You must move almost everything you own to a new location. Every stitch of clothing, every toy, every piece of furniture.

You may have the help of one other person.

Then, voila! The pounds will just melt away.



Unfortunately I had 10 pounds to lose. I think I will do the traditional diet and exercise regime for those:)

3 comments:

Joanna said...

we did that a few times. Not fun. I can't wait to see the new house.

I think I may have lost 5 pounds this week also, but I would have rather lost them your way. :)

Anna said...

I know thinking about this question can be stressful in itself, but can I do anything for you?

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love catching up with you guys via the blog-I could just take a bite out of your kids-they are absolutely delicious (I also love the fat rolls-and love those summer pictures). Speaking of eating-I love the idea of your diet-sounds like what I've been up to lately (except I haven't been moving everything I own). We're waiting eagerly to see pictures of the new house!